- NOx Sensor
Dinex NOx Sensors
NOx (Nitrogen Oxides) sensor is typically a hightemperature device that measures the level of NOx in exhaust systems, which is strictly regulated by authorities in all parts of the world.
The measurement also helps to optimize engine operation, ensuring proper functioning of the exhaust after-treatment system.
All Dinex NOx sensors match OE criteria and are calibrated and controlled at test facilities. Parts available for Cummins, DAF, Detroit, Freightliner, International, Iveco, Kenworth, MAN, Mercedes-Benz, Paccar, Peterbilt, Renault, Scania, and Volvo
Our NOx Sensors are:
• Directly replaceable with OE Sensors
• Tested at Dinex Test Center
• Tested and accredited by third party
• A cost effective balance between emission control and Urea consumption
• Stock item for fast delivery
• Easy to install